Wednesday 21 April 2010

Run the forest family gauntlet

Now if you read this blog on a regular basis I'm sure you'll be aware that yours truly is a bit of a fan of the Texas-based music blog Gorilla Vs Bear. These chaps have taste so when I heard that they had set up a label, Forest Family, with Weekly Tape Deck, it could only be a good thing in my book. They've already had a top notch start with the 7" Go Outside from The Cults. In fact it's the most previewed track I ever posted, so you guys clearly have taste too - I hope you bought it!
Forest Family's next release must surely spark as much interest. The debut single from Colorado duo Gauntlet Hair, I Was Thinking... is a throbbing slice of summer bliss, echoing vocals and sparkling guitars. Due late May, its one for the pre-order and then some.

Gauntlet Hair - I Was Thinking

No comments:

Post a Comment