Wednesday 28 April 2010

That Fucking Crawl

This weekend once again the streets of Camden will teem with hoards of the indie faithful for this year's Camden Crawl. I wont be one of them, bummer! I have issues with mountain to settle instead. I have to admit the Camden Crawl's line up has not set my pulse racing in recent years but two bands that appear on on the lower regions of the line up (Why is that? They should headline!) did make me curse very loudly. Not only are SM favorites Action Beat playing but the mighty, mighty Leeds duo That Fucking Tank are playing no less than three times! And one set with Action Beat. The stuff of wet dreams surly? Well here are the details below and if at least one person I know doesn't attend at least one of these sets, well then there really is no taste or decency left in this world.

Camden Crawl, Tank set-times:
Saturday: Dublin Castle - 7.30pm
Sunday: Black Heart Pub - 1.30pm
Sunday: The Blues Kitchen - 7pm. (with Action Beat)

Excuse to post a track from the epic album Tanknology 
That Fucking Tank - Mr Blood

No comments:

Post a Comment