Wednesday 19 May 2010

'I don't wanna wait, for my life to be o-verrrr...'


A lame joke, I know. It is an in-joke with my sister and I, and with Thee Oh Sees (geddit? OC? Gah...) I would have paid reference to Phantom Planet's 'indie' ballad, but find Dawson's Creek to have the better theme tune...anyway...

In true SM-sanctioned fashion, Thee Oh Sees rip through a raucous bit of garage stomp and swagger with yelps a plenty and a low down stomping beat. They take a furious guitar attack and make it go down smooth as ever. How Thee Oh Sees never appeared here before is beyond us, but its something Im amending right now, so cut me some slack!

Make sure to catch them at the Luminaire on June 5 alongside Please (a past SM post) and Brilliant Colours (one for the future Im sure), covered by the ever brilliant Upset the Rhythm, tix available through WeGotTickets.

Thee Oh Sees - I Was Denied

No comments:

Post a Comment