Friday 11 November 2011

Friday Cover Up - Asobi Seksu Walks Those Savage Men Home


I'm pretty pissed about Brisbane's Harvest timetable. Seriously, why are you allowing The National and Flaming Lips to clash? Normally I would skip National altogether for this kind of show, but seeing as they are my girlfriend's favourite band and I haven't seen her in almost a year, it may be remiss of me to do so. Still, mega pissed, and aim to get most of that set in. There are other gripes too, but let's focus on today. The Walkmen are playing Harvest and have no real competition as they are earlier in the day. Here is the beautiful shoegaze majesty of Asobi Seksu covering their great track 'House Of Little Savages.' It almost salves the burns of injustice...Actually, I'm all good. Will be meeting Wayne Coyne in person on Sunday at the 4ZZZ iPhone Flaming Lips party, where lucky peeps (me included haha!) will be "orchestrated" in playing the mammoth Zaireeka album in a world first event! So yeah - life is good once more...

Asobi Seksu - Little House Of Savages (Walkmen cover)

No comments:

Post a Comment